Exams for the grade 7 to 11 cohort starts soon. I looked at what successful people do differently, and the list includes the following:
- Successful people know what their “why” is. They understand the reason for doing what they do. They have purpose. Your “why” gives you direction. Without it you will be like a ship not knowing where to sail to.
- Success does not come easy. It takes hard work, dedication, and sacrifice to achieve your goals. What you put in is what you get out.
- You need a roadmap to keep you on track. Have short term goals to help you achieve the long-term objective. Measure and keep track of your progress.
- There is a difference between being productive and being busy.
- They surround themselves with successful people because success breeds success.
- They keep things simple.
- Successful people have a balanced life. They work hard, but they make time for the people they love.
- They do not give up when things get tough. They get up and start again. Some of the best lessons in life comes after failure. [read more]