Do you remember what you wanted to be when you grew up? Maybe a fireman? A baker? A ballerina? Whether or not you still hold those childhood dreams of twirling around in a pink tutu or rushing off to be the hero in a house fire, you probably have some sort of idea what you ultimately want to do with your life. But are you actually doing it? Are you working towards it? Or have you given up on your dreams? Have the burdens of daily life and negativity pulled you down?
Your attitude determines your direction…our mind is an incredibly powerful tool, and if you fill it with positivity you will experience positive results. Just so, if you allow negativity to take up space in your mind it will pull you in that direction.
So in order to counter all the negative influences around you remember the following:
- Start your day with a positive thought or activity.
- Be optimistic and always anticipate that the best is going to happen.
- Believe that you can overcome anything.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe – so make sure that you surround yourself with positive people.
- Distance yourself from negative thoughts, opinions and actions and watch how amazing things start to happen for you.
Happiness is a choice…so be careful not to miss out on something so spectacular!!