Please follow the process below in order to apply for admission for your child at Riverside College
- Our application forms need to be collected from the office..
- Once a completed application form, together with supporting documentation has been received, parents and child will be called in for an interview and or assessment of the learner.
- Telephonic or e-mail notification will be given to parents about the outcome of the application.
- Upon successful application, an enrolment fee needs to be paid. See our 2018 fees structure provided below for more information.
- A written acceptance confirmation will be sent to parents, a copy of the school’s terms and conditions will need to be signed.
- Once the enrolment procedure is completed, the learner may start at Riverside College.
*Depending on parent availability the application process shouldn’t take more than five working days.